This is my ultimate favorite dessert! Devils food chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie baked inside topped with cream cheese frosting! They're absolutely amazing! Enjoy!
1. Mix cake mix as directed.
2. Place frozen cookie dough ball ontop of each cupcake. Push down lightly.
3. Bake for 16-18 minutes. It's very important that you don't over cook! Check to see if they are cooked by placing a toothpick in the cupcake, not the cookie dough.
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-3 teaspoons vanilla
-4 1/2 - 6 cups of powdered sugar
1. Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
2. Add in sugar, one cup at a time until desired consistency.