- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 package of oreo cookies
- 1 package of brownie mix (to be prepared as directed on the box)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line a 9x13 '' pan with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs followed by vanilla and mix well.
4.Add the flour, baking soda and salt and continue to beat until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5.Press the cookie dough evenly into the pan.
6.Now place the oreos on top of the cookie dough.
7.Garnish the oreos with caramel.
8.Prepare brownie batter as directed
9.Pour brownie batter on top and smooth it around with a spatula.
10. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Thanks betchacanteatjustone for the fantastic recipe!