1. Mix cake mix as directed.
2. Place frozen cookie dough ball ontop of each cupcake. Push down lightly.
3. Bake for 16-18 minutes. It's very important that you don't over cook! Check to see if they are cooked by placing a toothpick in the cupcake, not the cookie dough.
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-3 teaspoons vanilla
-4 1/2 - 6 cups of powdered sugar
1. Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
2. Add in sugar, one cup at a time until desired consistency.